Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 4: I feel AMAZING!

I made it past Day 3 and headed into Day 4. I definitely feel like I could keep going. My skin and body are loving me for doing this...

6:30am: Wow. I am really up this early without hitting snooze a million times! I feel awake and alert. 

7:15am: I down a Tea's Tea Green Tea and I feel jittery. I really feel like I can feel the caffeine, which is crazy because of how much I've reduced my caffeine intake. 

9:00am: First juice! I'm craving it. This morning I am starting off with an Antioxidant Blast. I didn't get a lot of Green Lemonades in my order so this is going to have to do. I have to remind myself to take small sips. I want to down the whole thing because it tastes so good.

11:00am: Joos20. These aren't my favorite.

12pm: Salad from Whole Foods. 

2pm: Detox tea

5pm: Antioxidant Blast.

7pm: Meeting a friend for dinner. We are meeting at Panera Bread so that I'm not tempted to eat bad or drink.  I got the Low fat Vegetarian Black Bean soup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment