Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 2: First full day of Joos cleanse starts today!!

Okay here we go! Juice cleanse Day 2 with juices from Joos which you can order from drinkjoos.com. 


7:30am: Green tea (2 teabags), I have to take the edge off my caffeine withdrawal headache. 

9am: I went into the kitchen at work and dumped my entire Green Lemonade on the counter and floor because the lid to my cup came off. So, I am starting off with Antioxidant Blast by Joos. It is carrot, celery, cucumber, bok choy, apple, kale, chard, collards, lemon and lime. It's YUMMY. Going down very easy. I don't even have to hold my nose because it tastes very good. Much much better than the drink I had yesterday.

11am: Joos20 (Hydrating Mineral Water, Purified Water, lemon, beet, agave, tumeric, ginger, cinnamon) and 2 Mini Muffin Coco Chips. Mini Muffins are made from the pulp of 100% Organic Fresh pressed Joos. They are low fat, high protein, gluten-free flower, sugar-free and high in fiber. And, they are delicious! Drink tastes good too. 

1pm: Lunch time! Today I ordered the Hatchback salad(without cheddar cheese)  from B*Good. It is baby spinach, apples, dried cranberries, sweet potatoes and walnuts with only 1 Tbsp of honey mustard dressing. SO GOOD!

3pm: Tea time. Today's tea is Tazo Zen tea and Yogi Detox tea. Yogi Detox Tea supports healthy liver and kidney function.

5pm: Joos20 again and ate a mini muffin.  

7pm: I had dinner with a friend tonight and was able to order off the vegetarian menu. It did have cheese in it which is a no-no, but oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment