Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 3: Feeling good!

Half way point! I think anyone can do a 3 Day Cleanse on Joos. Drinks are tasty and you can have a sensible lunch! You should try it..


Overall I'm feeling good. My headache has reduced so I'm cutting back another green tea this afternoon. I pick up the 2nd half of my cleanse tonight after work. Total weight loss since juice cleanse started on Monday: 4lbs. 

8am: I was really craving an iced coffee this morning. Instead of pulling into Dunks for my medium iced I had a Teas'Tea Pure Green Tea. They are zero calories and unsweetened. You can buy the large bottles or the small bottles which are 500ml. 



10am: First juice of the day! It's a green one so naturally I'm a little scared. It's Green Lemonade. Name sounds good and it doesn't look as scary as the Blueprint Cleanse green juice. And, it tastes soooo much better. I'm not holding my nose which is fantastic. Maybe I'm getting used to them, but this tastes okay. 


12pm: Joos20 w/ apple. Not the greatest in the world, but it's okay. 

1:35pm: Definitely feeling hungry. Today for lunch it's 1 cup of Roasted Tomato Basil Soup from Whole Foods. I'm wishing I could mix some pasta in this. 

3pm: Dropping down again in caffeine. No green tea this afternoon. I am only having a Yogi Healthy Fasting tea which supports detoxification while dieting. 

5pm: Joos20 and 2 mini muffins. The mini muffins are so yummy. I can't believe they are made from the pulp of vegetables. I would never in a million years think that they weren't the real thing. I like that they trick my body into thinking that I'm having something sweet.   

7pm: Antioxidant Blast. I have a slight headache from reducing my caffeine intake today.

9:30pm: Early bedtime tonight. Definitely feel sleepy, but I don't have hunger pains. Just really tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment